vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

17/03/2010

JULIA # 38 - I have many sistas, but only one sister



Remember that time when we were speaking on the phone, me in Paris, you in Brussels
I was trying an outfit and preparing for a day in the sun
and you said
"Isn't it funny that the only one who cares about you gaining weight is your boyfriends ex-girlfriend?"
I didn't fully understand, so you explained:
"Your boyfriend doesn't see the difference, your friends couldn't care less and grandma will only be happy that you can afford to eat.
It's only your boyfriend's ex who notices and tries to convince herself that she has won, cause you have gained a kg or two."

My sister gives me almost too many reasons to love her.







2 comments:

  1. Nata von Lalala17 March 2010 at 17:42

    Elle me donne aussi trop de raison de l'aimer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. just so true honey!
    sisterly love conquers all

    ReplyDelete