vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

28/03/2010

Carolina # 12 Carolina and the city, part I



A day as in Friday I was free to spend some time in idleness. So I wandered about in Stockholm to do some fieldwork in the city where I am aiming to lay my hat. It was as Bill Withers would have called it a "lovely day". Solsken Tobak caught my eye, my interest and my camera-lense with their amazingly non-swedish enterprising development. Not only can you but your newspaper at Solsken Tobak, they also have nice gasoline-lighters, a whole range of different digital scales, cigars from Havanna, and of course, lottery-tickets. This is also the place to go to for replacing batteries in your calculator, your watch and others stuff to. But pray leave your dog at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment