vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

01/03/2010

Carolina# 9 Which way do you chose to get to the metro?


It is already first of March and here goes my second chance of getting that metro-travelling-card to a reduced price. Ever since January I’ve been planning on buying it from March. I’m not just saying that. I planned on buying it, I really was. I am an honest person, people act chocked to learn that I don’t already have one. I don’t want to loose this honest aura that makes me look the guards straight in the eyes and in a jedi-mind-trick kind of way make them ask especially not me to see my ticket. I was going to buy it, I really was. Now I’m not so sure anymore.

Creativity is born in doing things differently. It makes the synapses in the brain click in new exiting ways. Or something. I sometimes brush my teeth with my left hand instead of the right and right one. I put a shirt on with front back and try to button it up. I paint eyes on my chin and pretend my face is up-side down. I imagine creativity comes from not having the card.

Off course it’s a bit tricky getting around without it. But when jumping the gate, sometimes wearing high-heels, it gives me a boost of energy. Ridiculous? Maybe, but I tell myself, Baby. There ain’t no mountain high enough, you will always find a way of passing your obstacles.

I was planning on buying the card, I really was. But now I’m not so sure. I’ve been fine without it the past two months. Haven’t I?

1 comment:

  1. LIVING ON THE EDGE IS THE ONLY WAY OF LIVING blink blink/ förvuxen medplankare

    ReplyDelete