vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

12/03/2010

JULIA # 34 - Written in lipstick, my last night in Paris



So what's the plan for tomorrow? When do you finish class?
Let's finally pick up my lunch tickets and try the sushi place down my street.

Then let's cry together cause for some reason we seem to have been a bit sad lately.

It's easy since it's not happening.


Baby. You're hyperventilating.
My voice is gone.
I want to discuss last night with you.
You were so pretty.

Back home now.
Sweden is beautiful, but not so cold and people are shorter than I remember.
I must have grown in Paris
I'm sorry for not allowing you to help me with my bags, but it would have been more than I could handle.

We're cool cats. And cool cats are meant to stick to each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment