vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

26/02/2010

JULIA # 28 - Sleep until you're hungry, eat until you're sleepy

I went to bed very early (9 p.m) yesterday and woke up very early 6 (am) this morning.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I started to read a book.
It's called New years by Stig Larsson. Yes that's right - Stig, not StiEg.
The two Stigs had a lot of problems with both having the same name, so they played dice to decide who had to change the spelling. StiEg lost.

My Stig is quality. My Stig provides me with good literature.

But this morning was not the right time for some Stig - time.
I had gotten to the part in the book where the protagonist is taken in at a mental hospital. For 40 pages or so he goes on about his fight with his anguish, she won't let him fall into sleep.

This whole day I've only seen dark blue creatures of female sex in my office.It's slightly disturbing.

Thus, advice: instead of reading in case of insomna, prepare yourself a good breakfast.
Life wisdom.








these guys are outside my office window. they scare me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment