vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

04/11/2009

Ida #? Fuck you


I am in Mexico again, but in bright contrast to my last time here, I just want to go home every day. Last time, I loved it, I loved the people, I could not even think about boring life in Sweden because all I saw was my life here, with sun and parties and wonderful people popping up in every corner, always happy, always happy. I loved my friends here and how they made me feel – and this time, this time… I don’t know. In Mexico, people really pretend to care about you when if fact they don’t care about nothing but themselves and their own dicks OR vaginas. I feel like doing something radical, like moving to a new town, and I would like to take this opportunity to say “fuck you” to everyone in Mexico, except from lovely Ana, without you I would be on a plane back home already.

M – ditt lilla as, konstigt att jag inte kunde flytta in i ditt hus när det är så här du är (oj vad konstigt att jag sa ”Nej, jag visste inte att du älskar mig. Gör du?”) Fint, tack och hej.
(Not brave enough to write it in english or spanish. Heh.)

Later, Christian Slater
ps. want to marry the guy above, or look-alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment