vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

30/07/2009

MARIA #2 - MOVIE MAKING


Me and my friend Léna are making a film. It is all in the making, it is all planned. We have so many influences that it will make your head spin, in a good way. It is going to be a 90's DIY gummo-eque brown bunny-ish grungy raw and dirty but beautiful documentary style film.
I haven't made a film since 2007. That feels somewhat surreal for calling myself a filmstudent, I guess I have been too busy drinking whiskey and dancing and falling in and out of love and living in random countries. On the other hand all those things make for good film material. I also want to do a short animation about bouncers at clubs, but thats a completely different story.

The screenshot above is not from the film to come but from a non-project that fizzled out. 
This one, however, will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment