vi var alla unga, mer eller mindre begåvade och vi var vackra

31/07/2009

ANNA#1 "Hi"

SELF INTRODUCTION speech by Skanky Scampi


I am terribly loud and gregarious, when there is one person and an impression to make, when i know they like me, i am a fucking peacock. Sometimes it makes me come of more as the crazy lady than the fun sage. I can be quite the entertainer though, but man there’s a thin line there.


I have little love for moaning hippies, when they blame their wrecked chi on someone else! Well you wrecked my morning. I say its bad chi to make someone feel bad about your chi.


Some of my most precious belongings: a door knob, my holy unicorn ring, my notebook.


I wrote a drunk dissertation on why most boys from Antwerp look like hobbits.


If ever in doubt listen to 50 cent and the fog will lift.


No comments:

Post a Comment